ABOUT THE LIDERAMOS FELLOWSHIP
MAKING AN IMPACT
The Fellowship includes:
- One week training at the prestigious Leadership Development Program at CCL. Fellows choose when they attend to give them maximum exposure to corporate training. Click here for more information on CCL’s Leadership Development Program.
- Preparation of an individual report on the CCL experience to include:
- Lessons learned from the training (personal development)
- The contributions of a mainstream and corporate program (What is unique and different from community programs?)
- The leadership gap: (What is different about Latinos programs? What contributions can Latino programs make to mainstream leadership?)
- What aspects of the CCL training can and should be incorporated into community programs?
- Continued training and contribution
The Fellows meet 2 to 3 times virtually to share learning and integrate the reports they submitted. They work on a presentation that incorporates key aspects of the CCL training into Latino programs.
- A Latino Leadership Scholar would assist with integrating their reports and recommendations and preparing a presentation for the Annual LIDERAMOS Symposium.
Selection and Timeline:
Interested candidates must have the following qualification:
- Be a director or staff person that works with a Latino Leadership Program
- Be a member or join LIDERAMOS and commit to participating in LIDERAMOS
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in the working in the leadership arena and a minimum 4 year track-record of community service.
- Agree to participate in follow up virtual conversations and attend the National Latino Leadership Symposium
- CCL is providing 75% scholarship for the $7,600 one-week program ($5,900.00). LIDERAMOS is conducting active fundraising to assist with remaining tuition and coordination costs. Actual fellowship cost and coordination is $8,500 per Fellow including attending the National Lideramos Symposium. Tuition is $1,200.00 for organization whose budget is under 1M and $1,500 for organizations with budgets over 1M. This is approximately 15-18% of actual cost. Fellows pay travel expenses and hotel at the CCL site. Partial scholarships may be requested.
CLICK HERE for an application (PDF)
Deadline for 2020 to apply is 4/1/20
“There’s no turning back…We will win because our struggle is a revolution of mind and heart…”
– César Chávez